The 27th International Congress of Onomastic Sciences is organized jointly by institutions from three countries: Poland, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia.
In Poland the main organizing partners are:
- Institute of Polish Language (Polish Academy of Sciences) in Kraków – Department of Onomastics
- Jagiellonian University – Faculty of Polish Studies
- Committee on Linguistics, Polish Academy of Sciences
In Slovakia the main organizing partners are:
- Faculty of Philosophy of Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica
- L’. Štúr Institute of Linguistics (Slovak Academy of Sciences) in Bratislava
- University in Trnava – Faculty of Education
In the Czech Republic the main organizing partner is the Institute of the Czech Language of the Czech Academy of Sciences in Prague.